About Me

My Photo
Just a college student who is interested in technology, anime and manga, music, and sports. Hope you like this blog ;)

Thursday, June 30, 2011

AMV - On a Good Day

First of all, I'm sorry for the lack of updates, this past week has been absolutley awful with tons of university assignments. I still have like 2 more assignments to complete and an exam next week, so I'll keep this post short.

This AMV is titled "On a Good Day", the Editor goes by the alias of "Cyber-EG". Although I don't like the song that much, the editing quality is on a very high level, and that alone deserves mention. Just watch it to see what I'm talking about.




Try to identify all the shows featured in the AMV :P

6 comments:

  1. dont worry, ill keep an eye on your blog.
    nice post again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good grief, how many shows did this dude mash up in order to make this vid??

    Awesome stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. school comes first, so don't worry about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That editing truly is impressive.

    Welcome back! Hope to see some anime postage soon =3

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, that was one of the better AMV's I've seen in a long time :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...